Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Number Seventeen

Don't want to make the same mistake twice.

It's easy. It's hard. They all want you to stop. And you do too. Will you?

What's the next thing? I don't fucking know, what's you're next thing?

The ears are shot. The eyes are failing. The sense of smell is perfect. The taste is exquisite. The voice is all you've got.

I think a lot about mortality. I should think about something else whilst I have number eighteen.

RANT:
I work my knuckles, I work my feet. I think too much and I solve problems, albeit for everyone else. I'm good at that. I work and I sweat and I toss and turn for you. For me - well, I depend on me and I let myself down, although I am a survivor and I will not let you down. I will present myself absolute and beautiful, but unless you ask me, you will never know that I am flawed, jaded and angry. Angry? At what? You know, the same shit you are angry about - life. To be alive and be able to type. What do I want?

Yeah, what do I want?

Yeah, what?

Yeah.

Cover Star: ...
Headlining Band: Dead Elliott

James M. Graham, Website
James M. Graham, Tumblr
James M. Graham, Monograph

No comments: