Monday, December 31, 2007

"Take Me To The Station...

...And put me on a train
I've got no expectations
To pass through here again

Once I was a rich man and
Now I am so poor
But never in my sweet short life
Have I felt like this before

You heart is like a diamond
You throw your pearls at swine
And as I watch you leaving me
You pack my peace of mind

Our love was like the water
That splashes on a stone
Our love is like our music
It's here, and then its gone

So take me to the airport
And put me on a plane
I got no expectations
To pass through here again."

The lyrics to an old Rolling Stones song...



The photo is of Meagan from not so long ago.

Happy Fucking New Year, bitches.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same to you, bitch
)

Mockingbird Girl said...

Sending you love and strength JMG...