Saturday, April 14, 2007

Better Pleased With Themselves Than What They Saw


I'm taking a bit of a break now, waiting for the next thing to happen. I could keep taking photos of smudgy girls, girls in Bunny costumes and most certainly girls standing on chairs, but I'm done with all of that, so what would be the purpose? I've got more than enough for my book should I ever choose to update it and get it out there...

But I am still engaged with potential models, brainstorming, letting our conversation perhaps turn into a nugget of something. And having a drink with a pretty girl is never a bad thing, right?

It's actually been really, really refreshing, not shooting. And part of that is knowing that the fever will grab me again with relentless force and I'll be off and running again...

But what? And when?

Dogs like Smokey (above) are pretty cool to shoot...

OK, maybe two more chair shots in the meantime...

Title is Jane Austin, from "Pride and Prejudice."

Pretty much sums up how I feel about most artists. And most people in general. Just sayin’…

3 comments:

Stacy Leigh said...

I am feeling you, JMGenius.....

theFstopshere said...

nice to have some breathing room, eh? enjoy the "ebb" while you have the chance... the flow isn't far off. :)

Chip Willis said...

WTF BFAM, Role Reversal.
Time away is always good, and brings fire back to the belly.

I would consider what someone told me.
Shoot what you want to shoot.

There has to be some design to that and I think I have realized just what that means for me. You will too soon, I am certain.

You have a great eye.