Sunday, September 19, 2010

Idle, Idle, Idle, Idle...


My next show is The National at The Wellmont Theatre in Montclair, NJ. It will be last time I see them on this tour, the third time (technically, the fourth), but this time with good friends. Perhaps I'll see one of the band members on the streets of Brooklyn soon, but we'll see.

After that:

Swans (reunion show) in Brooklyn 10/08/10

Swans (reunion show) in Manhattan 10/09/10

Isobel Campbell & Mark Fucking Lanegan in Manhattan 10/16/10

Greg Fucking Dulli in Manhattan 10/19/10

And then:

The first week of November the East Coast GBV Reunion tour starts. Meet me in Boston, Philly and NYC.

We'll have a drink and I'll be distant at best. It's how I roll, but please, say HI.

And buy me twenty beers, so I can attempt to keep up with Robert Pollard.

Cheers!

"It's a common fetish for a doting man
to ballerina on the coffee table cock in hand"

Cover Star: Socks, chosen this afternoon for the gallery review
Headlining Band: The National, first on the list...

James M. Graham, Website
James M. Graham, Tumblr
James M. Graham, Monograph

No comments: