Thursday, March 10, 2011

Come On Over...


"The sun's a strange light, nothing grows right anymore
Scars on every stalk
Whose mouth should I use to talk?
The force that marks the routine
Temperature whatever degrees create the bad thing
And lay our heads in it now

Now it's hard to punch the clock on the site where production stopped
I'm just a warehouse filled with junk
Some somethings for some someone's tacking
Time with tracking eye, tectonic shifts one nerve at a time
I lay my head in it

A hundred plans to fortify beige concrete goes on for miles
Hiding cities under it, fill my mouth with with non-mouth spit there was a light at
The window there was light under the door but it's not there anymore
Come on over, get your shoes on, get your feet on baby, come on over"

Seriously. If you want one of these shirts, ask me. $25.

Help build the cult...

T-shirt design by Sarah Gold and James Graham. On a bar napkin at Fontana's.

Management was present.

Cover Star: The Ass Kittens Limited Edition T-shirt
Headlining Band: Fugazi, who I detest for not being a band anymore.

James M. Graham, Website
James M. Graham, Tumblr
James M. Graham, Monograph

1 comment:

Martini said...

Excellent Sir! Wish I were there to share with you and Lovely Sarah...