Thursday, April 28, 2011

Definition(s)


I have a couple of "golden rules" - and they're not the ones you are probably thinking of. Think of them photography-wise:

1) I'm not really good with vague, in fact, I'm really bad with it.

Say what you mean. It's not hard.

Take a minute. Level. I can take it. At least that gives me something to work with.

2) And for fucking christ's sake, do not ask me just to occupy your down time. As a distraction, a time-waster, a pawn in your own personal chess game...

Don't ever do that.

I don't want to be left on the outside.

And don't get me wrong, no one should ever kill another person, either.

I think I know you and I don't think that you want me to...

Cover Star: SP
Headlining Band: Mark Lanegan

James M. Graham, Website
James M. Graham, Tumblr
James M. Graham, Monograph