Friday, May 09, 2008

I'm Not There

The new website beta has been sent out to valued colleagues, friends, and loved ones. Feedback is coming in slowly but surely and the obvious changes have already been made.

Jesus Christ, if I have to make another 40 pixel x 40 pixel thumbnail, I'ma gonna killa someone.

Sonic Youth's cover of Bob Dylan's unreleased "I'm Not There" is really good, as is everything else they've ever done.

Like that Carpenters song. You know, the one in "Juno" even though "Mark Loring" (Jason Bateman) is right. It's my favorite too.

Got tickets to see Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds here in October - October???! I know, now I gotta live that long. And if that's not bad enough, My Bloody Valentine is playing here the last week of September - tickets on sale tomorrow...

Fuck. Where am I gonna get all this money from?



Sibyl, from my "Bunnies" series, on the new website, toasting you. Sort of...

Don't ask her for another drink, she's off the clock. And pissed off.

I wish I was on a beach in Mexico tonight with my girl...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you want the extremely cold and blunt opinion of a former dot.com usability geek....