Sunday, May 11, 2008

Overexposure

Long, long day.

It started with a scare-start awake at 8:00am for no reason what-so-ever and is ending now.

Saturday night in the universe.

My new website update is driving me crazy. It's driving me nuts.

As is everything else. Work, work, work, finances, vacation, and what the fuck I'm going to shoot tomorrow with Naama.

I spent a very pleasurable evening with a very good friend who most patiently listened to a whole bunch of my crap.

My crap is driving me crazy. It's driving me nuts.

Takeaway: Do what ever you can to make and keep good friends. They love you through all else and will listen to your crap ad infinitum. Or at least Brian has and does.

And try to listen to less Elliott Smith at times like this.

Trust me. Do not listen to this if you have a bunch of crap going on.

Really. You have been warned...

Jessalyn. What a great name that is...



"Bottle up and explode over and over
Keep the troublemaker below
Put it away and check out for the day
In for a round of overexposure
The thing mother nature provides
To get up and go
Bottle up and explode
Seeing stars surrounding you
Red white and blue

You look at him like you've never known him
But I know for a fact that you have
The last time you cried
Who'd you think was inside?
Thinking that you were about to come over
But I'm tired now of waiting for you
You never show
Bottle up and go
If you're gonna hide, it's up to you
I'm coming through

Bottle up and go
I can make it outside
I'll get through
Becoming you..."

I thought I was gonna win the $120M lottery yesterday.
I didn't. Four out of six numbers short.
C'mon, Mega Milllions, I'm owed some karma right about now...

I also got a little scared today about being primarily a film shooter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Jessalyn is a beautiful name. It's going on my list of names for people whose lives I save to name their children.