Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I Wish I Could Close My Eyes and Stop This Room From Moving...

Developed four rolls (Angela, Scar, Sibyl and Sara) tonight myself with the help of a very good friend. Eleven minutes in Rodinal, five minutes of fixer, thirty minutes washing, an hour and a half drying and hanging...

In the meantime:

Had a conversation with my friend's Super about heart palpitations and wine and wodka...enlightening, but only in the "dude, you're still smoking a cigarette" kind of way...

Watched four hours of "South Park" - all the most intense episodes...

Cellphone died...not the battery but the speaker. I CAN'T HEAR YOU anymore.

So off to Cingular tomorrow and hoping that my cellphone "insurance" will pay for a new CAMERA phone.

FUCK. New York City, me and my shit...

Regardless, the negs look great. The second time in twenty years I've developed my own. The first time was last week. Thanks, Chris.

The room is not moving. That's from a Martina Topley-Bird song that I'm listening to right now. Her new album is due out in the US any day now (let me check) shit, US release date not available...

Here's the album cover, or at least the UK album cover.



I want to shoot her.

Great weekend, with some not-so-great moments...

Sleep now...

There is nothing sexier than a girl wearing nothing but my shirt. Jus' sayin'...

1 comment:

Lauren said...

the developing bug bit you again, eh? good to hear, b/c it was beyond overdue.