Tuesday, July 29, 2008

“Not to Maneuver, Other Than to Place the Object Astern, if Possible.”

What does this mean?

The answer is here.

I am a bit of a conspiracy theorist. Not a nut, mind you (and I've met and talked to those folks) but there's a lot we take for granted and there is a whole lot that our Government is trying their best to hope that we take for granted.

I don't even like "The X Files" that much, and have no plans to see the current overblown film - but...

...I don't think that we are alone.

I also don't think that we ever walked on the moon, but that's another conversation...

None of this shit is really that important - - until we can all love each other on THIS planet.

Which I have my cynical/realist doubts about, too.

Some things just cannot be explained...or they can.

2 comments:

Lin said...

The number of reported UFO sightings in the UK has shot through the roof in the last five years. No-one is sure if they are secret prototype military aircraft or genuine little green buddies from another world, but they're surprisingly common over here.

Yeah, I read the moon conspiracy thing too. Not sure about that one either.

Anonymous said...

"How are we going to keep making bombs and going to war if we all love each other?" - Bill Hicks