Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Let's Hope It's True...


It's a lot to put upon a mere mortal. Shit, even Superman had his problems...

How did Al Gore get so fat? Clearly he's been eating his environment...

I was inspired. I shot with a French model tonight. She was happy about the new President too, although I didn't show her the Superman photo (that I stole off tha Internets), but I think she was also impervious to Kryptonite...

...more of her soon.

My own personal highlight:
Dick in his wheelchair.
What? Sympathy for the devil? Give me a fucking break...

Enough.
Tomorrow, as Scarlet famously said, is another day.

Sleep tight, America. Your Government is in control...

Cover Star: BHO
Headlining Band: REM
He should have played this at his inauguration. Aretha could have covered it. Hell, REM did...

www.jamesmgraham.net

2 comments:

e-string said...

Cheney completed the transition to Bond villain the moment his evil ass hit that wheelchair.

Model Sarah said...

I was watching him on the BBC and hoping someone would trip him down the steps.

Awful? Maybe.

I had a slight Cheny smile at the thought.