Monday, November 22, 2010

The Last Living Rock King


Shutterbug. When's the last time you heard that term? Now, it's all guy-with-a-camera or some-dude-from-work-that-just-went-to-B&H or WORSE. Paparazzi. Amateur.

"Shutterbug." I kind of like that. Maybe there's a monograph title there?

Allegedly, as far as the song references go, 'he' is a certain drummer from a Seattle band and 'she' is well, "skinny" and "cruel." And from Dorset...

There's shit on TV. You're pushing my buttons. You know how to touch me...

I'm tired of excuses. I'm tired of whining. I'm tired of taking things out on people you care about.

So don't do that anymore, ok?

OK. Going out for whiskey.

Cover Star: Kristin
Headlining Band: Veruca Salt, yes, Veruca Salt. Shame about that band.

James M. Graham, Website
James M. Graham, Tumblr
James M. Graham, Monograph

No comments: