Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Who's Going To Protect You?


Weird head I got right now.

Gallery submissions ready for the mailbox. Pretty see through envelopes in black linen enclosures with seven (7) 11" x 14" prints. A note, a bio and a business card. Some of them even get a copy of my book. Yep.

On-line submissions submitted.

And Bali Shag, in the meantime...

Waiting...

Sold the two Danish Modern "Judith" chairs tonight for cash money. Good riddance. The buyer made me promise to perform an exorcism, which I will do in twenty minutes, guaranteed. I aim to please.

The land of sunshine is just over - there...

Cover Star: Sarah
Headlining Band: FNM, in one of their finer moments, of which there are many...

James M. Graham, Website
James M. Graham, Tumblr
James M. Graham, Monograph

1 comment:

Cristi said...

Is this NATURAL fucking light??!

The apocalypse is here.