Thursday, August 17, 2006

Politics and Pictures


I can’t talk about politics, but at this point (you know, before I BLOW UP or something) anyone that is reading this knows what they are.

Fuck anyone to hell that takes advantage of anyone else for monetary gain. Period.

That’s really the root of it. MONEY. I know it’s obvious, but I’ll say it anyway.

Fuck them in the head with a stick. Access your bank account, asshole, with that stick in your head. I dare you.

They run the country. What does that even mean? Run?

sigh

OK.

I’m shooting tomorrow with a wonderful model up the MTA Hudson Line named Lexia. Then Sunday, with another wonderful model called Natsuko. Then, Monday with the very highly recommended Sarah. Then Tuesday with Natalie from LA.

Jesus. I’m a busy boy.

And I still gotta go through the stuff I’ve already shot since April or some very talented models are gonna kill me. Like Sarah (from Ohio). Her "jam face" alone, could vaporize one.

Oh and the NEW website is coming as soon as I can get my boy the images. All professional–like. Man, I hate it when the responsibility is mine.

The photo is of politics, too.
The politics of my German friends, Lisa and Lars.

1 comment:

Model Sarah said...

That's right bitch.

Kidding... if I get the print i'll be semi-satisfied :)