Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hard Day

And this is what I chose to listen to.

More Grege Dulli. More me. More you.

Fuck it.

The lyrics are not indicitive of my state of mind, but they are poignant. A feeling, a mood, but not the end-all-be-all, and certainly not literal.

Don't ever believe anything you read here, unless you know me and can ask me about it.

And then doubt the answer.

Unless you know that I never lie.

Fuck it.



Sibyl, beautiful, radiant and my friend.

Do you think she's beautiful?
Or, do you think she's evil?

She's not evil at all, as far as I know...

You don't get to listen tonight because I don't feel like giving anyone free music. So, just read.

And think.

It's poetry.

"Tonight, tonight I say goodbye
To everyone who loves me
Stick it to my enemies, tonight
Then I disappear
Bathe my path in shining light
Set the dials to thrill me
Every secret has its price
This one's set to kill

Too loose, too tight, too dark, too bright
A lie, the truth, which one should i use?
If the lie succeeds
Then you'll know what I mean
When i tell you i have secrets
To attend

Do you think I'm beautiful?
Or do you think I'm evil?
Will you take me for a ride?
The one that never ends
Too loose, too tight, too dark, too bright
A lie, the truth, which one shall I use?
If the lie succeeds
Then you'll know what I mean
When I tell you I have secrets
To attend

Tonight, tonight I say goodbye
To everything that thrills me
As I throw the chains
I forged in life
To shatter on the floor

As I dream all the evidence
Is piling up against me
As I breathe all the essence rare
Is falling off the vine
And if you knew, just how smooth
I could stop it on the dime
You could meet me at the
Scene of the crime"

Sixty more hours, and then I'm happy...

2 comments:

Meagan Sample said...

I love that picture, baby.

I love you more, though.

Anonymous said...

I think Sibyl is pretty amazing looking.