Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Give Me The Keys To Your Theme Park



Really.

"The love cry of the traveling man goes
No one knows who I am
But I’m as priceless as a brass ring
That’s losing the heat from your hand

A quiet man sits quietly learning his lesson
The slow smooth wheel of disintegration
You don’t want them to talk to you
No you don’t want to take part
You say, "just get me back to the leper colony
’cause that’s where you left my heart."

I feel time pass by like a joy
No medicine can preserve
Somewhere along the line
I lost my nerve

Maybe I’m almost there

Give me the keys to your theme park
Bury me under your layer of snow
And watch me ride all the rides
Around and around I go

I don’t know if I’ve reached the bottom yet
And I don’t know if the ice has finally begun to set
I feel time pass like a joy I tried so hard to relearn
But somewhere along the line
I passed the point of no return

Maybe I’m almost there

The love cry of the traveling man goes
No one knows who I am
But I’m as priceless as a brass ring
That lost the heat from your hand"

Cristi again. As you can see, she pretty much gave me the keys...

3 comments:

mojokiss said...

thought you were dead. glad you arent

dfklldoind said...

James,

I like this photo very much. Typing with the left hand by the way.

Mr Charles (or BT if you prefer).

Anonymous said...

This pic makes me just want to spank it.