Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I Wish

But mostly, tonight, I wish that I could have developed these four precious rolls of Neopan 1600 shot on the street and in bars with Cristi last night with Chris and Marko "assisting" even though that's a stretch. They are just great friends helping me out.

Thanks, guys.

These four precious rolls.

But I can't - or won't, not tonight.

Scarlett O'Hara's last words:

"Tomorrow is another day."

In the meanwhile, here's an an old shot of Cristi and some "Swearing at Motorists"



Which all you dumb motherfuckers should listen to.

Me included.

It's called "This Flag Signals Goodbye".

Fuck it.

I miss you. And you. And you.



3 comments:

Cristi said...

STOP!
you're putting me in such a ridiculously good mood.

Anonymous said...

love your photos, (especially the Chairs series)
glad you like my music...
if you ever need a song for something, please let me know...
i'd like to think that Swearing At Motorists and erotic photography go well together!

theFstopshere said...

loving this photo.
james... i haven't visited your page in a few weeks which feels like a few years...
it's always so instructive and inspiring when i see what you do with light.