Saturday, September 27, 2008

Random Shit, Vol. XXXII



- Can somebody explain this to me. Seriously:

"The average South Korean is three inches taller than the average North Korean, a huge gulag."
(John McCain, The 1st Presidential Debate)

- I have no desire to shoot anyone or anything right now.

- Because of a friend, I have a whole new appreciation for The Mars Volta.

- The cat suddenly doesn't like her "gourmet" food.

- I wish I would have seen The Smashing Pumpkins on the "Siamese Dream" tour. Especially the show in Seattle where they played "Geek USA" with fifty clowns dancing onstage...yep, fifty.

- Homemade blueberry muffins are really, really good. So is having someone make them FOR you...

- Having dinner with Steve and Kim tonight, which is always fun.

- The fact that Paul Newman is dead is making me unbelievably sad...

- “The trick of living is to slip on and off the planet with the least fuss you can muster. I’m not running for sainthood. I just happen to think that in life we need to be a little like the farmer, who puts back into the soil what he takes out.”
(Paul Newman)

2 comments:

mojokiss said...

i miss you james. thanks for posting the contact sheet its quaint and charming. 2 posts in one hour. i must be wierd. i am

Stacy Leigh said...

I too, have no desire to shoot anyone.

Dolls, yes.

people...

no.


miss ya' tons
: )
S