Monday, March 24, 2008

Model Stuffs

I shot with "Jade Vixen" this afternoon. She was amazing and our trying to shoot together for a year and a half was not a disappointment in the least. She was also wonderfully challenging, beautiful and a really good sport in regards to my shenanigans.

She called me last night and asked me what I wanted her to bring. Now this is a model who has myriad latex, vinyl and dominatrix-esque stuffs, but you know, I like to shoot against type, so I said "Surprise me."

She had done her homework by reading this here blog and brought a leather jacket and a frilly white dress - right up my alley!



This is a shot of her in "the studio" with her stuffs spread out everywhere. A very familiar sight, unless you are working with a stylist who has a warbrobe rack with everything bagged and tagged. But even then, all the stuffs ends up everywhere...

I told her I wanted a candid shot (for this here blog) and she complied.

I would have told me to fuck off.

I leave you with some more QOTSA:

"Where, oh where have you been my love?
Where, oh where can you be?
It's been so long, since the moon has gone.
And oh what a wreck you've made me.

Are you there, over the ocean?
Are you there, up in the sky?
Until the return of my love...
This lullaby.

My hope is on the horizon.
Every face, it's your eyes I can see.
I plead, I pray through each night and day,
Our embrace is only a dream.

And as sure as days come from moments,
Each hour becomes a life's time.
When she'd left, I'd only begun this lullaby."

3 comments:

D.L. Wood said...

Unforgiven
Joe Cocker

As long as I
am unforgiven
As far as I am pushed away
As much as life seems less for living
I still try
Let me say
For you
I'd do it all in a heartbeat
I know I can anytime
The time we'd find in a heartbeat
Is endless
As long as you're mine
If everyone would tell the truth
If I could only tell you why
If knowing me is any use to you
I'd still try
Let me say
For you
I'd do it all in a heartbeat
I know I can everytime
The time we'd find in a heartbeat
Is endless
As long as you're mine
For you
I'd do it all in a heartbeat
I know I can everytime
The time we'd find in a heartbeat
Is endless
As long as you're mine

Can we see a non-candid shot on this here blog?

D.L. Wood

Andrea Grant said...

I met Jade quite randomly on the street in front of my doorman building last night... after a latex-based shoot with our mutual friend Kristine. Darenzia lives one block away... 7th Street is where it's at!

xo a

Tanya said...

ahh E looks pretty as ever in your candid. funny how this small East coast network is. Are you calling your living room floor a "Studio" now?
looking forward to the Arbus show next weekend and catching up. Try not to obtain any bowling injuries in the next week ;)