Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Urgency

I'm supposed to hang out with Eric Kroll tomorrow. In typical Eric Kroll style, he hasn't gotten back to me yet. But I'm sure he will. Eric's good like that.

Do I wear leather panties when I meet Eric? Probably not, although I do have access to some.

Working on the Konica half-frame series and sending my book off to rock 'n' roll magazines. And trying to figure out more complicated shit too, like women.

Wish me luck...

I would like to figure out how to take a picture of smoke coming out of my own mouth. Sorry, Chip...

In the meantime, Jade.




"It’s happening soon
It’s happening soon
It’s set has being blowing in my direction

To me it is new
To me it is new
And It’s not gonna change for anybody

And its gonna be our last memory
And its lead me on and on to you

Its gotta be here
Its gotta be there
Its gotta be now or always forever

To me this is strange
This feeling is strange
And It’s not gonna to change for anybody

And its gonna be our last memory
And its lead me on and on to you

Oh kiss me…
Trust me, I never knew
And you were the one
You were the one,
Ooooh

And its gonna be our last memory
And its lead me on and on to you

And its gonna be our last memory
And its lead me on and on to you…"

Muse.

I love these little Radiohead knock-off goofballs. I did their first ever website and they were so damn cute sitting in my office on their first trip to NYC. Man, that Matt Bellamy is a talented musician.

Later that night, they played a showcase in the East Village at Brownies (RIP), where apparently I told Anthony Kiedis to stop being an asshole when he repeatedly kept bashing into me. I don't know, this is just what I was told...

3 comments:

Dave Levingston said...

Tell Eric hi for me...and don't take any shit from him. He's just another photographer...a talented artist, but not a god or anything like it.

dfklldoind said...

James,

I just wore sheer panties during Eric's visit (the same pair for the 3 nights he stayed with us)...nothing leather...but they were crotchless.

You will have a blast.

bt

Varvara said...

Good luck =)