Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I've Got A Stalker !!!

No. For real! I really do!

THAT IS AWESOME!

I've always kinda wanted a stalker...

So, the stalking, STALKER DUDE, why? Jealousy? Did I snub you socially? Psychopath? Sociopath? An idiot? Yeah...

There's a lot of ENERGY that goes into that. Stalking.

It generally means that THE STALKER is not doing anything important with his or her life.

Displaced. Weird energy. Like, why would anyone spend so much time doing that? To me.

What did I do to deserve this, STALKER DUDE?

And changing your IP addresses? Really? Really?

Really?

Pathetic.

I do know that he is actually a "he."

And I have a really good idea of who THE STALKER is...

A REALLY good idea.

I might get stabbed.

Just like in "The Eyes Of Laura Mars" except different.

Enjoy his posts. No really. They are purposely misspelled and kinda stupid.

But entertaining nonetheless. Even though the "heff" thing is not really that clever...

To my point.

Take photographs more. Stop harassing me less.

You'll get better. Really you will, little boy...

; )

2 comments:

gary griffin said...

i hope you don't get stabbed.
i would like to see you smash a bottle against his malodorous teef...to be perfectly honest.
because stalkers suck.
i know this.

g.

Lauren said...

hahaaa - no comment on this post my friend ;)