Thursday, September 07, 2006

Big Fat Lies


Did anyone hear the "president" lying today?

I did.

What he really said was this:

"Torture is okay as long as it's not called torture. The Geneva Convention is toilet paper. I am so wrapped up in war mongering that I do not know what I am saying. Oh, and fuck you."

That's what I heard.
And I'm pretty sure I heard it correctly.

Here's one of my all time favorite pictures of one of my all time favorite girls, Julia, in the Chelsea Hotel.
$185 a night, and we still had to rearrange the whole room...

3 comments:

Chip Willis said...

I wanna shoot at the Chelsea. Everyone has, but I have to put my spin on the "NYC" hotel.

Fuck Bush.

Notice how gas prices are back down now?

The summer of Fucking is almost over. i doubt the oil companies will report record profits before the elections.....

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Bush to English translation.

theda

Anonymous said...

yeah, fuck that asshole and the rest of his dipshit crew