Tuesday, January 30, 2007

And The Needle Touched Down


This is Tanya. I've just processed four of these images. We shot about 100 digital and 36 film. I picked these four out of ten. There are a ton more. She's that good.

It's also the 4th time I've hung out with her. We ate at a deli near Union Square back in September 2005. Then we shot some amazing shit on Black Friday 2005. Then we had lunch at Chef Tony's on Madison Avenue in December 2006. And then we shot these last Saturday.

She's a cat killer, but only artistically...

...and a buddy.

The title of the entry is from Neko Case's 2006 album "Fox Confessor Brings the Flood." It's one of my favorite albums of the year.

More on that soon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you motherfucking ( one word ) rock! this is outstanding! and i'm not only saying that because it's me.
Sending all of my hugs & appreciation. one of the best and least creepiest gentlement to work with ;).


Muah!

Milkrobotics said...

Whoot. Tanya so rocks! I hope she considers me not too far down the non-creepy list

Anonymous said...

Likewise. I think Tanya was the first internet model that got me into this scene.