Friday, October 19, 2007

I am Produced


Bob Pollard is always right, sooner or later. It's an inescapable and undeniable fact of this life. You just have to let the mood or feeling happen, and he's already written a song to best describe it. Every single time...

Tonight, after a long, long day with my women's clothing client, this song of his off of "Mag Earwhig" best describes how I feel.

Listen.

"I am pressed, printed, stomped
And strategically removed
I am everybody
Insane without innocence
I am trapped, tricked, packaged
And shipped out
I am produced
I am produced
Pressed, printed, stomped, tripped
Trapped, tricked, packaged, shipped
Pressed, printed, stomped, tripped
Trapped, tricked, packaged, shipped
Pressed, printed, stomped, tripped
Trapped, tricked, packaged, shipped..."

My friend Chip stopped his blog once again. I understand and wish him the best in his FOCUS. We could all take a tip from it.

Stacee from Seattle. Focusing...

No comments: