Sunday, April 27, 2008

I Think I Might Have Mentioned This One Before...

I LOVE women with cameras.

Let me qualify that: I LOVE women with cameras who know what they are doing. Same goes with men. Dogs, cats, whatever...

But I have a little "thing" for women with cameras...



Especially this one.

Do you know The Hold Steady?

I think I might have mentioned that one before, too...

I listened to Nick Cave's entire catalog today - something like eight hours straight. And I never got tired of him.

I played pool tonight with Christopher for three hours. Never got tired of that either.

Ahhh, Sundays...

However, tomorrow is get the book out day. Seriously. There's no such thing as vacation here in NYC listening to Nick Cave and playing pool.

Buckle down, bitch.

And just for the record, I think that "Grinderman" was the lead-up to "Dig, Lazurus, Dig!" Sorta like working out the demos that would become that album, but still, goddamn, I love me some Nick Cave.

No comments: