Thursday, April 24, 2008

Life Is Good And Will Be Better...

Chris (see link to the right) came over tonight with a stylist and MUA to shoot a 16 year old New Zealand model for her newly signed agency in my apartment. I love playing host. And I am more than happy to have my good friends take advantage of the place photographically.

Afterwards, Chris and I sat around drinking wine with the stylist and MUA and talked about our relative definitions of fidelity and kissing girls in general.

Here's one that I cannot wait to kiss soon:



Again, the falling-apart Konica half-frame.

And one more thing:

"From the glass lined tanks of
OLD LATROBE
We tender this premium beer
For your enjoyment, as a
Tribute to your good taste.

It comes
From the mountain springs
To you"

"33"

Cheers...

No comments: